Deepika, Alia & Other Bolly Divas approved to wear Blue for Date Night
This Valentine’s week lets take clues from Bollywood Celebrities for date night. Blue Colour is the one which is universally loved colour. From beautiful clear skies to oceans, blue is one such colour that calms us down, drowning us in introspective thoughts. Most of the men even love the shade of this Colour.
The Colour blue symbolises trust, loyalty, friendship and a better bond. To celebrate this Valentine’s week, blue could be your perfect choice to make a statement and grace the date night in style.
As per Pinkvilla report, here are a collection of Blue outfits which you will love to wear in your date night. So let’s just scroll down and check out how the Bollywood Celebs are doing it!
1. Deepika Padukone- This Breezy blue and white checkered cord set can win all eyes. She looked fresh as a daisy in her blue separates from Anna Mason and styled up the look with Saint Laurent’s blue pumps and gold-toned drop earrings from Dolce & Gabbana. The peplum top and ruffled skirt create a fun-loving and fab look.
2. Alia Bhatt- This sultry blue jacquard jumpsuit looks like a true diva for her movie promotion. The jumpsuit featured bishop sleeves and flared pants, a stunning creation by fashion label Flor et.al. Here tried to look minimal as she has skipped jewellery with comfortable wedges, shimmery eyeshadow, bronzed cheekbones and a matte lip.
3. Priyanka Chopra- The Desi Girl aced an icy blue silk slip dress from LA-based label Hale Bob. This summer-friendly dress featured intricate prints of marine life with motifs of fishes, corals and crustaceans, making it an interesting choice that’s effortlessly chic. She opted for a petite Ferragamo Boxyz bag in blue and completed her look with her signature bold lips, open hair, dark sunglasses and glossy nude sandals.
4. Shraddha Kapoor- This blue denim wrap dress and abstract white design bring a classy touch to her entire outlook. She matched her large white hoop earring with white sneakers and gave a sporty girly vibe. This denim mini dress can be your perfect pick for a date night.
5. Sara Ali Khan- This head to toe blue looked ravishing in Sara Ali Khanher. The outfit is designed by Romanian designer Alina Cernatescu. The dress featured a tiered, layers of ruffles and the actress teamed up her sensuous cute dress with similar hued watch and pumps. She took the stylish look a notch higher with shimmery blue eyeshadow, glossy lips and soft curls.